If you are anything like them then you love nothing more than brunch and mimosas - ENDLESS MIMOSAS. I'm all for making brunch and mimosas at home with a group of friends but sometimes you just want to get out and take in the scene of other day drinkers alike. Seriously, bottomless mimosas on the weekends is what makes day drinking acceptable!
Don't break the bank account if you are headed to brunch this weekend. These are my top 5 best places for bottomless mimosas on a budget.
1. Bare Back Grill: On Saturdays and Sundays mimosas start out at only 50 cents at 10AM. Every thirty minutes the price goes up another 50 cents until it maxes out at $4.50. Beat-The-Clock Mimosas! Not only that but you can get an $8 hangover breakfast sandwich or wrap with a 32 oz bloody beer.
2. Brigantine: $3 for endless mimosas on Sundays if you purchase an entree. Seriously, $3! (and a gorgeous view to go with it!) What more could you ask for??
3. Mosaic: Bottomless mimosas, along with bottomless red and white sangria, for only $8 from 10-3PM on both Saturdays and Sundays. To top it off, their breakfast food is delicious!
4. Cabo Cantina: Bottomless mimosas start on Fridays here - perfect for the early weekenders. Friday to Sunday bottomless mimosas are just $9 until 3PM.
5. St. Tropez Bakery & Bistro: This place is seriously amazing. The food is great and to top it off, their bottomless mimosas are only $6!!
It's hard to turn down Sunday Brunch (or Saturday, or both) when it is so cheap to have endless champagne! I mean seriously, who doesn't like breakfast and champagne in the middle of the day.
If you need me, I'll be at Mosaic this weekend. Where is your favorite brunch spot in San Diego?
Happy Friday friends! XOXO
*Don't miss out on any of these great tips - subscribe to this blog!